Bring your Pet Alive on Canvas!
Thank you for expressing an interest in our Paint your Pet Classes. Our next class is Sunday, February 21, 2016, 6:30 pm -10:00 pm. If you would like to attend, we need your registrations and pictures of your pets by Monday February 15, 2016.
Date: Feb 21, 2016
Time: 6:30 PM – 10:0 PM
If you are interested in attending this class, please do the following:
- Let your friends know about the class. It is a wonderful experience to share with a group.
- Pre-pay your class on line You will be sent a registration confirmation once your payment is received.
- Email us a high res picture of your one animal to firstname.lastname@example.org. It should be no smaller than 500 X 500.
- If you don’t have an animal, find a lion, tiger or bear…..OH MY!
- Your animal will be drawn on the canvas prior to class. Please indicate if you want just a head shot or a full body.
- Wear comfortable, stainable clothes. (We have aprons).
- Bring drinks, snacks and stories about your pet.
- It may be helpful for you to bring additional pictures with you to class.
- Get ready to have fun!
Space is limited and these classes fill quickly, so make sure you register as soon as possible.
Please note: These classes are not voucher or discount eligible
What to expect on the day of your class:
- Your canvas, brushes and palette will be ready for you.
- A copy of the photo you sent will be printed for you to use as a reference for the best coloration of your pet.
- Locate your canvas. Seating is first come, first served, but if you let us know that you are with friends, we will have made notes to group you together.
- Get settled in then take your paint palette to the paint station- we will have prepared the palette for your painting. Be thinking of the background color you want to use – Hint: If your animal is dark in color, you may want to use a light or bright color. If your animal is light in color you my want to use a darker color. Blues, greens and reds usually look good with any animal.
- Once you have all of your paint, begin painting the background. If you need assistance, there will be someone to help you.
- About 20 minutes into class – more or less – we will have a paint demonstration that will show you how to make your babies come to life.
- We will give several different demonstrations throughout class and the staff will be giving everyone personal assistance throughout the class.
- Prepare to have fun!
This is one of our favorite classes. It is so rewarding. Every person will paint at his/her own pace and we will be with you every step of the way. When you are finished, you will have a lasting portrait of you pet and you will be amazed at what you have created!
If you have any questions, please contact us.
We cannot wait to see you!
To view rest of our class calendar, click here.
Paint your world in Color. Come Paint with us!
Art in the Vine